Advanced CCIE Routing & Switching - Technology Focused
By: Narbik Kocharians
Price: $595.00 Color | $495.00 B/W
S&H: $20 (US Orders Only. International Orders $65)
Brief Description: This Work Book is the most current, relevant, comprehensive and up-to-date work book for CCIE routing and switching lab preparation in the world today. It is authored by Narbik Kocharians a Triple CCIE with over 30 years of IT experience. This Work Book contains close to 800 tasks over 1200 pages of explanation, verifications and testing using the current IOS used in the CCIE routing and switching lab. It is based on CCIE routing and switching lab blueprint covering every item in a complete detail.
This is one of the best tools available to help you focus not only on your strengths but also on your weaknesses. This Work Book is the ONLY work book you need to tackle this rigorous test.
* This work book contains in-depth technical walk through, explanations, verification and testing of the configurations.
* The most current, relevant, comprehensive and up-to-date Work Book for CCIE Routing & Switching lab preparation in the world today.
* Authored by Narbik Kocharians, a triple CCIE with over 30 years of IT experience.
* Close to 800 tasks over 1500 pages of explanation, verification and testing using the current IOS used in the CCIE Routing & Switching lab.
* Written based on CCIE Routing & Switching lab Blueprint covering every item in extreme detail.
* Extensively supported by the author.
* No need to enter passwords or wait for the configurations to be complete, or purchase other expensive guides that explain some of the steps. This work book comes in three physical work books as follows:
Work Book 1 (volumes 1-5): Questions and Answers
Work Book 6: Questions Only
* This work book also comes with a CD that contains the initial configuration for each lab.
* Free updates for 12 months.
* Section 1: Switching 3550/3560
* Section 2: Frame-Relay
* Section 3: ODR
* Section 4: RIPv2
* Section 5: Eigrp
* Section 6: OSPF
* Section 7: PBR
* Section 8: BGP
* Section 9: IPv6
* Section 10: NAT
* Section 11: IP Services
* Section 12: GRE
* Section 13: Multicast
* Section 14: QOS
* Section 15: Security
* Section 16: Prefix-Lists