CBT nuggets CCDA rapidshare
There’s an old saying that goes “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions helps you learn how to plan a LAN/WAN infrastructure using analysis and modeling techniques to design a network using Cisco components.This CCDA training is cutting edge and focuses on the newest Cisco PDIOO (Plan, Design, Implement, Operate, Optimize) analysis and methodology as well as teaching Cisco Enterprise Composite Network Modeling as the next generation beyond the Cisco 3-layer Design (Access/Distribution/Core). You’ll learn modular analysis and modeling along with the newest multilayer switching technology, routing essentials, IP telephony, IP addressing with NAT and IPv6, Management and more.
Instructor Michael Shannon has broken the topics down into easy to understand segments filled with information that you can readily put to use on the job. If you are already certified as a CCNA, this training will give you a lot of background and theory on network design to make you a more knowledgeable and effective IT professional.
Exam 640-861 DESGN is the only exam required to earn the Cisco Certified Design Associate certification. A basic understanding of Cisco networking such as a CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos. The training contains 16 videos providing more than 8 hours of instruction.
CD-ROM Contents: Cisco CCDA-DESGN Certification Package
- Network Design Principles (Part 1): Policies, Procedures, and the PDIOO Method
- Network Design Principles (Part 2): Recognizing Customer Needs
- Network Design Principles (Part 3): 8-Step Design Methodology
- Modular Network Solutions (Part 1): The Cisco Enterprise Network Model
- Modular Network Solutions (Part 2): Modular Network Solutions and Intelligent Services
- Basic Switching Design Methods (Part 1): Layer 1 through Layer 3 Technologies
- Basic Switching Design Methods (Part 2): Enterprise Campus Switching Design Methods
- Choosing Your Routing Protocol (Part 1): RIPv2, IGRP, and EIGRP Comparisons
- Choosing Your Routing Protocol (Part 2): OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP4 Comparisons
- Basic WAN Design (Part 1): Enterprise Edge WAN Design, Planning and Technologies
- Basic WAN Design (Part 2): WAN, VPN, and Internet Backup Solutions
- IP Address Design Techniques
- Designing Voice Networks
- Assessing Network Security
- Designing Network Management