Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS) v3.0
Duration: 5 days,Virtual Classroom
hours,Web Based Training
Course Content Course Outline
Prerequisites Who Should Attend
* Experience in configuring Cisco IOS software and have met the following prerequisites:
* Certification as a CCNA or the equivalent knowledge / SND.
* Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system Familiarity with the networking and security terms and concepts (the concepts are learned in prerequisite training or by reading industry publications)
Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches [SNRS] is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification. It is a five-day instructor-led course aimed at providing network specialists with the knowledge and skills needed to secure Cisco IOS router and switch networks. It has been updated for Cisco IOS Release 12.4(6)T.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
* secure a network using existing Cisco IOS security including Trust and Identy with Identity Based Networking Service; Network Foundation Protection including securing the Control, Management and Data Plane.
* Invoke Secured Connectivity with IPsec and VPNs, and implement Adaptive Threat Defense by configuring Cisco Classic and Zone-Based Firewalls and Cisco IOS IPS.
Module 1 Layer 2 Security
Module 2 Trust and Identity
Module 3 Cisco Network Foundation Protection
Module 4 Secured Connectivity
Module 5 Adaptive Threat Defense
Who Should Attend
* Channel Partner / Reseller
Link on rapidshare